Calculus Readiness Test
MATH 75/75A Placement Policy:
- The Calculus Readiness Test (CRT) is required for enrollment in MATH 75 or MATH 75A.
- The CRT consists of two parts:
- the first part (60 minutes) has 40 questions covering various topics, and
- the second part (20 minutes) has 10 trigonometry questions.
- In order to enroll in MATH 75 or MATH 75A, there are three requirements:
- You must meet the ELM requirement.
- You must have taken, and passed, either precalculus or all of elementary geometry, intermediate algebra, and trigonometry.
- You must pass the Calculus Readiness Test (CRT).
For a pdf document giving the details of the Spring 2014 CRT click here.
Online Practice Test :
- Practice tests that illustrate some of the types of questions you will see in the Calculus Readiness Test can be taken online at