Mathematics Teaching Scholars Application
Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Be a freshman or community college transfer student in fall 2019
- Interested in becoming a middle/high school mathematics teacher
- Minimum 3.5 high school GPA or 3.3 community college GPA
- Have taken calculus in high school and received a grade of C or better
Two Mandatory Applications
- California State University, Fresno - admission application (October 1 - November 30) https://www2.calstate.edu/apply Please choose Integrated Teaching Option.
- Mathematics Teaching Scholars application* (available from October 1 - February 28)
*Deadline was February 28, 2019, for our second teaching scholars cohort. Applications for our third cohort will begin fall 2019.