Results from Previous Years
- E. Aceves, D. Heywood, A. Klahr, and O. Vega. Cycles in Projective Spaces. Journal of Geometry 105 (1), 111 - 117, 2014.
- E. Hollifield, V. Trevino, and A. Zarn.A Survival Analysis of the Duration of Olympic Records. Available at arXiv:1207.6133
- K. Mellinger, Ryan Vaughn, and O. Vega.Graphs Embedded into Finite Projective Planes. Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 10 (1), 113-125, 2015.
- J. Peabody, J. White, and O. Vega. Cycles, wheels, and gears in finite planes. Contributions to Discrete Mathematics 8(2) 75 - 87, 2013.
- E. Aceves and D. Heywood - Poster at the JMM in San Diego, 2013.
- J. Stinecipher - Poster at Central California Research Symposium (Davin Youngclarke Award for Undergraduate Research Poster).
- E. Hollifield - Poster at the JMM in San Diego, 2013.
- A. Klahr - Embedding Cycles and Bipartite Graphs in PG(n, q).Talk at the JMM in San Diego, 2013.
- J. Peabody and J. White - Poster at the JMM in San Diego, 2013 (Outstanding Poster Award).
- R. Vaughn - Poster at the JMM in San Diego, 2013 (Outstanding Poster Award).
- A. Zarn - A Survival Analysis of the Duration of Olympic Records. Talk at the JMM in San Diego, 2013.
- C. Caprau, A. Chichester, and P. Chu. Three Approaches to a Bracket Polynomial for Singular Links. Involve - a Journal of Mathematics. Vol. 10, No. 2 (2017), pp. 197-218.
- C. Caprau, T. Okano, and D. Orton.Singular Links and Yang-Baxter State Models. Rocky Mount. J. Math., Vol. 46, No. 6 (2016), pp. 1867-1898. Available at arXiv:1406.3853
- T. Forgacs, J. Haley, R. Menke, and C. Simon. The non-existence of cubic Legendre multiplier sequences. Involve 7 (2014), no. 6, 773-786.
- P. Chu - The Kauffman bracket for Singular Links. Talk at the JMM in Baltimore, 2014.
- T. Okano and D. Orton - Poster at JMM in Baltimore, 2014 (Outstanding Poster Award).
- F. Quintino - Interpolating Legendre Multiplier Sequences. Talk at the JMM in Baltimore, 2014.
- G. Clemente. Graphs with minimal well-covered dimension. The Rose Hulman Undergraduate Math Journal 15 (2014), no. 2. 38-53.
- J. Hauschild, J. Ortiz, and O. Vega. On the Levi Graph of Point-Line Configurations. Involve, a Journal of Mathematics 8 (2015), no. 5, 893-900.
- J. Burdick. A Note on Graphs With Characteristic-Dependent Well-Covered Dimension. The Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Math Journal. 17 (2016), no. 1. 146-157.
- G. Clemente - Graphs with minimal well-covered dimension. Poster at the JMM in San Antonio, 2015.
- J. Hauschild and J. Ortiz - On the Levi graph of point-line configurations. Poster at JMM in San Antonio, 2015.
- J. Burdick - Graphs with characteristic-dependent well-covered dimension. Poster at the JMM in San Antonio, 2015.
- L. Buck, K. Emmrich, and T. Forgacs. Sufficient conditions for a linear operator on R[X] to be monotone, forthcoming in the Houston Journal of Mathematics. Available at arXiv:1608.05756
- J. Harris, D. Yeung, C. Newmark, and S. Chung, Volatility Modeling of the Foreign Exchange Rates under GARCH: A Comparison between Frequentist and Bayesian Methods, submitted.
- L. Buck and K. Emmrich - Sufficient conditions for a linear operator on R[X] to be monotone. Talk at the JMM in Atlanta, GA, 2017.
- C. Hokaj and K. Plante - Topological properties of classical multiplier sequences, n-sequences, and extensions. Talk at the JMM in Atlanta, GA, 2017.
- H. Rehm, M. Yu - A Bayesian approach to predicting the outcome of endoveneous laser ablation. Talk at the JMM in Atlanta, GA, 2017.
- Thimons, T. and L. Wittle, 2018: Investigating the Gerchberg-Saxton Phase Retrieval Algorithm. SIAM Undergraduate Research Online, 11, 189-199, https://doi.org/10.1137/17S016610.
- G. Coloma and M. Davis - Trivalent braids and their closures. Talk at the JMM in San Diego, CA, 2018.
- E. Sawyer, R. Post and A. Dirdak - Virtual spatial trivalent graphs and braids. Talk at the JMM in San Diego, CA, 2018.
- L. Wittle and T. Thimons - Investigating the Gerchberg-Saxton phase retrieval algorithm. Talk at the JMM in San Diego, CA, 2018.