- Preferred transfer GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must be eligible for a Pell grant. They should have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid before the deadline (https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa).
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Complete our short application online. You will be asked for the following:
- Academic information:
- High School and Transfer GPA.
- ACT and/or SAT scores (if available).
- A list of math courses that you took so far (high school and CC/JC) and your grades.
Application deadline: April 4th, 2021.
Offers to join our program will be sent in the third week of April. At that time, students selected will need to provide all necessary supporting documentation.