California State University Fresno (CSU Fresno) Senior Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) exists to bring together undergraduate students who have faced or face social, educational or economic barriers and are interested in pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
The program provides services such as:
- Academic Excellence Workshops (AEW) (N.Scie.40T)
- Year Round Research Opportunity with Stipend Support
- Student Meetings
- Peer Mentoring
- Participation in Scientific and Professional Conferences
- School site visits to Ph.D. granting institutions and local research sites
- Community College Transfer Student Merit Award (for first year transfer students)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Preparation
- Scholars Program
For application please view the Prospective Students link on the left hand side of the screen.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.