CSU-LSAMP is designed to assist students pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM).
To participate in the CSU-LSAMP, students must:
- Undergraduate student attending Fresno State and be a STEM major
- STEM targeted majors at Fresno State include: agricultural sciences, biology/life sciences, chemistry, computer science, engineering, environmental science/geosciences, mathematics, and physics
- Have US citizenship or permanent resident status
- Be an individual who has faced or faces social, educational, or economic barriers to careers in STEM
How to Apply
CSU-LSAMP applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please click on the following link for an application:
- Senior Level LSAMP Program Application (PDF format)
- Senior Level LSAMP Program Application (Word format)
Although the project's goals and anticipated outcomes are stated in terms of improving URM participation in STEM, it is important to emphasize that CSU-LSAMP does not limit participation to URM students or provide URM students preference in admission.