Fresno State Sustainability Club
Mission: Fresno State Sustainability Club's mission is to create a conscious culture of sustainability on campus and in the community.
We will be meeting every other week starting Thursday August 29th, at 5pm in Science II room 125.
During our meetings we will be discussing and planing future events such as:
- Clean Air Day
- Fall Sustainability Symposium
- Earth Day
- And more!
We are excited for our new officers this year! Here is a little more information on our team.
- President: Marissa Acosta is entering her last year at Fresno State as an Environmental Science major. She hopes to go into clean energy or clean water industry as well as continue to participate in community organizations related to her field of study.
- Vice President: Devon Lee, a Biochemistry Major interested in the climate sciences. Attended a fellowship at the University of Massachusetts this past summer and is a mass peer mentor for students going into the sciences.
- Secretary: Nicole Lucha is a senior in Environmental Science. She is currently doing research related to climate change and often volunteers for the local Tune In Tune Up events.
- Treasurer: Kyle Zoldoske is in his 4th year as a Communications major with a minor in Economics. He is part of ASI, the first Senator of Sustainability. Over the Summer he interned for U.S. Congressman Jim Costa.
- Social Media Coordinator: Nalee Xiong is majoring in both Sociology and Physics. She is a very active student involved in both the Sociology and Physics clubs. She also did a fellowship over the summer with Hmong Innovating Politics.
Find us on Facebook and Instagram @fs.sustainabilityclub
Fresno State students can keep updated on club events and meetings through Engage.