Highlighted Research Presentations
- Evaluation of Phenylephrine Extraction Conditions. Person EC, Gandler A*, Scott S*, Sunderson N*, Vydro L*. 2006 Sep 9; Clandestine Laboratory Investigating Chemists 16th Annual Technical Training Seminar (Montreal, Quebec).
- Elemental Identification of Lithium in Clandestine Laboratory Casework By Atomic Emission Spectroscopy. Person EC, Savopolos JA*. 2006 Sep 9; Clandestine Laboratory Investigating Chemists 16th Annual Technical Training Seminar (Montreal, Quebec).
- Investigation of a Simple Chemical Assay as an Indicator of the Toxicity of Ambient Particulate Matter. Rendulic D^, Lyon J*, Chung M, Hasson AS. 2006, May 5; 7th Annual CEA-CERT Symposium (CSU Los Angeles).
- Ruthenium(II)-Catalyzed Transfer Deuteration of Acetophenone and Derivatives. Perez F^, Attar S. 2006 Mar 29; 231st National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Atlanta, GA; Division of Organic Chemistry, Abstract No. 576.
- Quinone Mass Loadings in California s San Joaquin Valley. Hasson AS, Chung M, Lazaro R*, Lim D*, and Jackson J*. 2005 June 12-15; 9th International Congress on Combustion By-Products and Their Health Effects (Ventana Canyon Ranch Resort, Tucson AZ).
- Attempts at the Synthesis of a Chiral Cycloruthenated Complex of N,N-dimethyl-1-ferrocenylethylamine. Atkins T^, Attar S. 2005 Mar 13; 229th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, San Diego, CA; Division of Inorganic Chemistry, Abstract No. 618.
- Evaluation of cranio-facial anthropometric landmark definitions. Olson MA, Taister MA, Miller, KWP. 2005 Feb 18-20; 57th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (New Orleans, Louisiana).
- Optimization of the extraction of total ribonucleic acid (RNA) from semen. Bartholomew RA, Ballantyne J, Craig R, Guerrieri R, Juusola J, Miller KWP. 2005 Feb 18-20; 57th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (New Orleans, Louisiana).
Many of these presentations include undergraduate and/or graduate student coauthors (marked with an *). Some were presented by studnets (marked with a ^). For a complete list of research presentations please refer to faculty web-pages.