MASS Peer Mentor
What is a MASS Peer Mentor?
A Mentorship Alliance for Student Success (MASS) Peer Mentor is a junior or senior in the College of Science and Mathematics who will support and assist first-year students in their transition into college.
Benefits of being a MASS Peer Mentor
- Create lasting bonds with fellow CSM students and professional advisors
- Make a positive difference in someone's life
- Build your resume
- Gain professional skills in writing and communication
- Potential references and letters of recommendation
- Recognition at CSM graduation ceremony