Awards for Students Graduating from CSB
Numerous awards are made to undergraduate students upon graduation. Award recipients will be recognized at the annual CSB Awards Dinner and most receive a monetary stipend.
Eligibility: Undergraduate students graduating in Spring 2016, Fall 2015, and Summer 2015 with degrees in Business Administration or Economics are eligible and encouraged to apply.
Numerous Awards for Both Academic and Non-Academic Accomplishments: Awards cover a wide range of areas including:
- Highest Academic Achievement in each Department of the CSB.
- Awards by professional organizations and individual donors for student accomplishments related to various academic, leadership, service, and other related achievements.
- Non-Academic Award for Service to the Craig School and student organizations.
- Non-Academic Award for Service to the Community
- Non-Academic Inspirational Award for overcoming personal obstacles
Application: To apply for all awards, eligible students need to fill out an Award Application, then submit by email the Application and a Resume.
Click here to fill out the Award Application (and access instructions on how to submit the Application and Resume).
Deadline for Spring 2016 Awards Applications: March 7, 2016
* Some students may have trouble filling out the Application on tablets. If that happens, please use a computer running a full version of Microsoft Word.
* For Questions, please call Donald Stengel, Associate Dean, at (559) 278-2482 or email email@example.com.