Welcome New Students!
Did you attend Dog Days and want to learn more about enrolling in a professional development course? Choose an option below to get started:
CSB 50 / Intro to the Craig School of Business
Open to All Students, All Standings, All Majors
- Log on to my.fresnostate.edu
- Search "CSB" under departments
- Add course to cart and enroll as usual
- Meets Tuesdays from 3-5pm for 8 weeks
CSB 150 / Mentorship
Open to All Pre-Business, Business Major & Minor, Economics, and Fashion Merchandising Students OR by permission of Coordinator
- Register on Synergy & select Mentorship to get started
- You will be contacted by email in August to confirm your interest in participating
- Complete a self-reflection survey and attend an interest session by September 7 (dates will be emailed in August). Upon completion, you will be matched with a mentor and issued a permission number to enroll in CSB 150.
Please note: This is for planning purposes only, as MOST incoming student do not qualify to enroll in an Internship for option credit in their first semester at Fresno State.
Open to Upper-Division Business Administration, Economics, and Fashion Merchandising students whom have completed at least 1 upper-division course in their option.
- Contact our office OR
- Attend an interest session during the first week of classes