Prerequisites: Open to all pre-business, business major, and business minor, registered students.
Typical Mentorship Activities That You May Experience During the Program:
- Informational interview of your mentor's career path including positions held
- Review of a student’s resume and portfolio by their mentor
- Practice a mock interview and gain valuable feedback
- Job shadow (spending time at the side of a professional in their daily work)
- Company preview- shadow different departments for a day
- Business or company meeting (keeping in mind client confidentiality)
- Training, educational or development workshop
- Discuss career paths for a particular industry or position in your company
- Informal meeting at a coffee shop or meet for lunch to discuss career paths/plans
- Introductions to other professionals (networking) based on student’s interest
- Company sponsored community service events
- Go to lunch and practice professional & dining etiquette!