- Be an undergraduate student with a major within the Craig School of Business. At this time, the program is NOT open to MBA students or students with majors outside the college.
- Ability to enroll in CSB 150 (1-unit) the semester during which you are participating in the program
- If chosen to be paired with a mentor, reasonable availability during working hours of 8am-5pm AND
- Reliable transportation off-campus, if you choose a mentor that requires such.
- Participation in Networking & First Impressions Workshop
- Two on-campus Flash Networking Sessions
- Read/Respond Assignment
- Completion of Canvas course