The International Scholars Project offers selected overseas students an intensive business experience in California's global-and entrepreneur-oriented economy. California offers a dynamic vantage point for studying the new competitive global environment of business and agribusiness. Students in the International Scholars Project follow a unique interactive course of study tailored to put business theory into real-world business practice. Whether participating in internships, teaming with senior business faculty on actual consulting assignments, or meeting leading entrepreneurs, International Scholars gain a "hands-on" residential experience. All Course work is accredited by the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business.
Arrival Transportation Information
Transportation from the Fresno Yosemite International (FYI) Airport is easy as taking a taxi (taxis await outside the Bagging area) to your destination point in Fresno. There are also courtesy phones located within the airport that will connect you to taxi services, or call (559) 222 2223. You can expect to pay between $20-$30 (tip not included) depending on the destination.
You can also visit the Studentpickup website at www.studentpickup.com.
- Universität Passau, Passau, Germany
- Nürtingen-Geislingen University, Germany
- University of Münster, Germany
- University of Würzburg, Germany
- University of Bayreuth, Germany
- European Business School, Germany
- Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Dong-A University, Korea
- Korea University, Korea
- Yeungnam University, Korea
- Seoul National University, Korea
- Catholic University of Daegu, Korea
- National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan
International Scholars Bulletin
Spring 2014 (PDF Format)