Online MBA General Information
The Craig School of Business is currently recruiting candidates for the first Online MBA cohort class starting fall of 2013. The curriculum follows the same structure and course work as the traditional MBA but allows students the flexibility to learn remotely. This program is designed to suit the needs of continuing students, international students and working professionals. Graduates will have an enhanced ability to add value to their current business models and meet the challenges of competition on an increasingly global scale. Additionally, the program is general enough to prepare students for a range of careers. Graduates will receive an MBA that will be a portable foundation for future career growth in any line of work.
Click here for a digital brochure of this program.
Summary of the program:
- Students will be able to earn their MBA in less than 18 months (including breaks).
- The Online MBA is the same degree as the Craig School of Business traditional MBA program. The degree is AACSB-accredited. AACSB is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting (www.aacsb.edu). This is the highest rated AACSB accredited program between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Program will be offered online with the exception of selected final exams and culminating experience presentations. Approved testing locations and Elluminate Live! will be used to bridge any geographic barriers that present themselves.
- The Blackboard Learning System will be the primary mode of delivery for courses
- Complete university transcripts (with GPA of 2.5 for last 60 units or overall GPA of 2.5 or above)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a score of at least 550 and placement at or above the 25th percentile in the verbal and quantitative portions of the test
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
For Online MBA application information, please refer to www.calstateonline.com
To speak to a Cal State Online Coach, call 800-247-5168