Apply for EMBA - EMBA Application
The Craig School of Business is currently recruiting candidates for the next EMBA
cohort class starting late fall 2017. The Craig School of Business realizes there is an under served segment in the community
that wants to pursue an MBA, but cannot attend our traditional Monday to Thursday
16-week semester program.
Summary of the program
- Executives will be able to earn their MBA in less than 17 months (including the monthly breaks).
- The MBA for Executives (EMBA) program at Craig School of Business allows candidates to attend on-campus classes on Saturdays for eight weekends out of a 10-week block (8:00-5:00 PM).
- Candidates are required to attend two and one half weeks of intensive classes (Wednesday to Friday 6 PM to 10 PM and Saturday 8 AM to noon) at the start of the program in order to acquire the foundation materials for the degree
- One of the many highlights of this EMBA will be a 10-day international trip (included in the tuition fee) to complement the international business course in the program.
- The EMBA is the same degree as the Craig School of Business traditional MBA program. The degree is AACSB-accredited. AACSB is the professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting (www.aacsb.edu). This is the highest rated AACSB accredited executive program between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Since the EMBA is designed to suit candidates with a minimum of ten years of work experience with at least three years in a managerial or professional capacity, the GMAT (graduate entrance exam to business schools) requirement will be waived for executive applicants. A GPA of 2.5 or higher is required to be admitted, but participants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher to graduate.
Please contact Professor Tom Burns, Manager, Graduate Programs, Craig School of Business, at (559) 278-2107 or E-mail me at email@example.com if you have additional questions on the program.