Teacher Education Requirements
- CI 101 - Educational Applications of Technology
- CI 151 - Social Foundations
- CI 152 - Educational Psychology
- CI 159 - Curriculum and Instruction
- CI 161 - Methods and Materials in Secondary Teaching (Business)
- SPED 121 - Teaching Students with Special Needs
- LEE 154 - Content Area Language and Literacy Instruction
- EHD 155A - Student Teaching in Secondary School
- EHD 155B - Student Teaching in Secondary School
Additional Business Teacher Education Requirements
The following competencies must be completed before EHD 155B - Student Teaching in the Secondary School including those who have passed the CSET in Business.
- Keyboarding (demonstrate proficiency by keyboarding 40 words per minute for 5 minutes with 4 or fewer errors utilizing correct technique).
- Complete Business Communication (BA 105W) and End User Computing (BA 190) - [these are part of the core requirements].
- CI 151 and CI 152 must be taken before or concurrently with EHD 155
- ACI 159 and SPED 121 must be taken concurrently with EHD 155
- ACI 161 for business education students is only offered during the Fall semester
- LEE 154 may be taken with EHD 155A or EHD 155B or in between