A generous gift from the Claude Laval family has made it possible to provide scholarships to eligible students in honor of Betty Lou Laval. The $3200 scholarship will go to students who can demonstrate a commitment to building entrepreneur skills throughout their lives. Students receiving the award in the first semester will be eligible for the same award in the second semester of the program provided they have met the criteria of entrepreneurial excellence. Students from any major and year in school are eligible.
The awards will be made to students joining the Laval Entrepreneur Mentor Program cohort. To be eligible for the award, students must:
• Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.1
• Fully committed to attending and participating in all Laval Entrepreneur Mentor Program sessions and events
• Complete an essay on their application explaining their commitment to entrepreneurship skill building
• Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits each semester
• Accepted into the Laval Entrepreneur Mentor Program.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Stearns by email at email@example.com