Investing in Our Future and Yours
Founded in 1981 by Fresno business leader Helen Smades, Business Associates provide members with the opportunity to build rewarding relationships with students and faculty, and to develop personal contacts with like-minded professionals.
An investment in the Craig School of Business (CSB) is a "win-win" situation—by investing in our future you invest in your own success! Your contribution to the Craig School provides the margin of excellence we need to produce the capable, qualified graduates you need.
Your Business Associates annual gift supports a variety of important Craig School programs and projects for which no other funds can be provided by student tuition fees or the State of California.
For more information, contact Lori Few at (559) 278-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the Business Associates is to create a partnership between the Craig School and the business community that will generate the resources necessary to achieve excellence in business education.
The Business Associates assist the School to improve the education of students and to serve the Central Valley business community. As partners, the Craig School of Business and Business Associates promote educational and economic progress for Central California.
We have three levels of giving for Business Associate membership. All Business Associates receive valuable benefits for their annual contribution. For those who feel compelled to step up their support, we have created the Gold and Silver sponsorship levels.
Current areas of support include:
Below you will see wonderful examples of how our supporters, and especially the Business Associates, help us go beyond the classroom and provide amazing opportunities for our students.
- Innovative projects submitted by faculty, staff and students that benefit the Craig
School and its stakeholders
- Comments from students who attended the 2012 Oracle Open World Conference Field Trip sponsored by the Business Associates.
- Comments from students who attended the 2012 RSA Conference Field Trip sponsored by the Business Associates.
- Report on students attending the Annual Real Estate & Economics Symposium sponsored by the Business Associates.
- Report on Student Managed Investment Fund - Redefining Investment Strategy Education Conference sponsored by the Business Associates
- The nationally-recognized internship program
- Student and faculty recruitment
- Faculty research and professional development
- Student competition teams
- BA Members and student networking events