Fresno State University is fully accredited by the California Board of Education, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education(NCATE).
Both the undergraduate and graduate programs in the Department of Social Work Education are fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). A CSWE accredited Social Work degree is required by many professional employers, schools, and is necessary for pursuit of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California. The CSWE accreditation process occurs every eight years.
- National Association of Social Workers
- Council of Social Work Education
- National Council of Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- CA Board of Behavioral Sciences