Master of Public Health Program
Applicants to the part-time Master of Public Health program (MPH) come from a variety of fields including nursing, medicine, and communications. Most have many years of work experience which is taken into consideration as part of the application process. The MPH only accepts students for the Fall semester and has an application deadline of March 1st of every year. No formal action will be taken by the MPH on your application until all required materials have been submitted.
Applicants interested in admissions to the Master of Public Health Program at California State University, Fresno need to complete the online application found at csumentor.
All forms become available on November 1st. ALL materials must reach the department by March 1st in order to be considered for the Fall semester. Students are admitted only in the fall semester.
Program applicants should have completed the following pre-requisites:
- PH 92 - Public Health Statistics or equivalent
- PH100 - Community Health or equivalent
- PH 109 - Epidemiology or equivalent
- PH 161 - Environment and Human Health or equivalent
- PH 163 - Public Health Administration or equivalent
- ECON 131 - Public Health Finance or equivalent
- FIN 120 - Principles of Finance or equivalent
For a list of steps and materials required for admissions visit our Admission Process page.
You may direct your question to:
Director, Master of Public Health Program
Department of Public Health
California State University, Fresno
2345 E. San Ramon Ave. MS 30
Fresno, CA 93740
Call for more information: 559-278-8324