The Master of Public Health Advisory Board
The purpose of the Master of Public Health Advisory Board is to provide consultation to the MPH graduate faculty on student recruitment, curriculum development and assessment, And enhancing professional skill acquisition through field training and internships.
The objectives of the Advisory Board are to:
- Advance the excellence and interests of graduate Public Health Education in Central California.
- Formalize a continuum of education and training services
Abetter prepare students and enable graduates to succeed in public and private sector employment.
The Master of Public Health Advisory Board is composed of 15 voting members serving a two year term. The members are:
- The Department Chair of the Department of Public Health.
- The Director of the MPH program.
- Advisor from each of the MPH options (2).
- At least two current MPH students.
- Two MPH alumni.
- Six Members at-large nominated by the nomination committee.
Individuals interested in serving on the MPH Advisory Board should complete an application and send it to:
Master of Public Health Program
ATTN: Advisory Board Nominations Commmittee
2345 E. San Ramon Ave. MS 30
Fresno, CA 93740