The faculty is composed of physical therapists that collectively have advanced preparation in all major areas of Physical Therapy. Most have earned doctorates or advanced specialty certification. Together they represent extensive years of clinical experience. Many faculty members continue to engage in practice in tandem with their faculty responsibilities. Several have held significant positions of leadership in professional associations and have authored textbooks used nationally; several also publish regularly in professional journals. Their efforts have been recognized frequently with prestigious awards from the profession and the community.
Click on name to view a brief vita
- Dr. Peggy Trueblood, Ph.D., P.T., Department Chair
- Dr. Cheryl Hickey, P.T., M.P.T, M.S., Ed.D.
- Dr. Monica Rivera, PT, MS, DPTSc
- Dr. Jenna Sawdon-Bea, Ph.D., P.T.
- Dr. Bhupinder Singh, Ph.D., P.T.
- Dr. Marcia Thompson, P.T., D.P.T., D.Sc.
- Dr. Paul Ullucci, Jr., P.T., Ph.D., DPT, ATC, SCS, CSCS
- Dr. Deborah Walker, PT, DPT, OCS, GCS
Fall Part-Time Faculty
- Dr. Jennifer Adame, D.P.T., P.T.
- Erin Dolin, O.T.
- Dr. Janet Duttarer, Ph.D., P.T.
- Dr. Gary Lentell, D.P.T., P.T.
- Dr. Robert Martin, Ph.D.
- Dr. Stacey Flemming, D.P.T., P.T.
- Dr. Jennifer Roos, D.P.T., P.T.
- Toni Tyner, M.H.S.L., P.T.
- Dr. Kimberley Voelz, D.P.T., P.T.
- Dr. Leslie Zarrinkhameh, P.T., D.P.T., G.C.S.