Applications & Deadlines
You must complete 2 applications for the Graduate Nursing Program.
- You must apply to the University by March 1 as a graduate student. Click here.
- You must complete a School of Nursing Application. You may download and complete the application online using the link below or you can pick up an application from the Nursing office:
California State University, Fresno
Admissions: Graduate Nursing Program
School of Nursing
2345 East San Ramon Avenue M/S MH25
Fresno, CA 93740-8031
- Complete and submit School of Nursing graduate program written essay.
- The GRE is required, and the scores must be available by April 1st.
- Have official copies of all transcripts sent to
Graduate Admissions Office
Joyal Administration Building
5150 N. Maple M/S JA57
Fresno, Ca 93740-8026
- Admission to the program is limited to the fall semester; students with deficiencies are encouraged to meet the requirements in the previous spring semester. Deadline for application for admission to the program is April 1.
- All applications, transcripts, letters of reference, and other supporting documents must be received by the University and the Program by March 1 and April 1 respectively.
- Once you have applied to the University, you will have a California State University, Fresno e-mail account. All communication will be through that account, so check it often.