Centers & Institutes
The College includes several off-campus research and training centers which serve as catalysts to bring together the resources of the College (faculty, graduate and undergraduate students) and community professionals, agencies and organizations to improve the health and welfare of communities located within Central California.
- Central Valley Health Policy Institute (CVHPI)
- Central California Public Health Consortium (CCPHC)
- Central California Children's Institute (CCCI)
- Central California Institute for Healthy Aging (CCIHA)
- Central California Center for Excellence in Nursing (CCCEN)
- Collaborative Leadership Program (CLP)
- Central California Training Academy (CCTA)
- Specialized Foster Parent Training (SFPT) Project
- Central California Area Social Services Consortium (CCASSC)
- Claims Integrity Unit (CIU)
- Adult Services Training Academy
These Centers also provide support services and infrastructure for interdisciplinary and discipline-specific research and evaluation projects involving faculty and students of the College of Health and Human Services. Each of these Center programs provides opportunities for leveraging of institutional resources, interdisciplinary faculty involvement and regional community engagement which further enhance the university's capacity to respond to high priority health and human service needs of residents in the Central Valley.