Degrees and Programs

Our department offers undergraduate studies in Communicative Disorders, and graduate studies in both Deaf Education and Speech-Language Pathology. Undergraduate students choose an emphasis in either Deaf Education, Sign Language Interpreting, Audiology, or Speech-Language Pathology. Graduate students select either a Deaf Education or Speech-Language Pathology master's program.

Select a program to find out more information.

Interpreting Students