What is Communicative Disorders & Deaf Studies?

The department offers course work towards the completion of a degree with an emphasis in Communicative Disorders (Audiology or Speech Language Pathology) and Deaf Studies (ASL Instruction, Deaf Education, or Sign Language Interpreting). We encourage you to search our pages and examine our program and compare them to other programs in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies.

Person in Clinic Using Sign Language