Early Childhood Education: Infant & Toddler Emotional Development
Self-paced CD-ROM or Online. This course has been divided into six chapters, which will provide information on such issues as definition, best practice methods, attachment, temperament, and infant and toddler curriculum. The subject areas are sequential and, although it is not required, they should be completed in the order in which they are presented in the program. After completing these six chapters you should have the basic framework for understanding the critical role of infant and toddler mental health, as well as developmental knowledge of children from birth to thirty-six months. This course is offered for academic credit through either Literacy and Early Education or Child and Family Sciences. Ideal for early childhood instructors.
- Dates: Self-paced; students may register now through April 18, 2014; coursework must be completed by May 16, 2014.
- Place: N/A
- Class No: CFS 132T: 36830 (CD-ROM) or 36831 (online); OR LEE 180T: 36856 (CD-ROM) or 36857 (online)
- Units: Two
- Course:CFS 132T OR LEE 180T
- Grading Option:Letter Grade
- Fee: $330
- Instructor: Aumony Dahl, M.Ed.