Early Childhood Education: Infant & Toddler Emotional Development
Early Childhood Education: Infant and Toddler Emotional Development is an interactive computer-based instruction course designed to help you achieve a better understanding of infant and toddler mental health, child development, and strategies you can use to promote positive relationships with children and their families. This course provides information that will help you to understand and identify your role as a child care provider, educator, and early childhood professional. Infant & Toddler Emotional Development will provide you with research-based information on child development, attachment, temperament, and curriculum. This course also lists resources for both teachers and parents who would like more help or information about infant and toddler mental health.
- Dates: Self-paced; students may register now through April 17, 2015; coursework must be completed by May 14, 2015.
- Place: N/A
- Class No: CFS 132T: 36385; OR LEE 380T: 36368
- Units: Two
- Course: CFS 132T OR LEE 380T
- Grading Option: Letter Grade
- Fee: $330
- Instructor: Aumony Dahl, M.Ed.