Student ID Cards – $5.00 per semester
- Confirm that the Continuing Global Education course registration is posted on your Student Center.
- Pay the $5.00 Student ID Card activation fee at any cashier window in the Joyal Building.
- Bring your receipt to the Bulldog Card Office in Joyal Room 156 to take your picture and obtain your CGE ID card.
Why get an ID card?
- Check out privileges for library materials
- Ability to load money on the card for printing and food purchase
- Identification of student status in community
- Use of Health Center with co-pay
- Option of paying $15 co-pay at Health Center per visit
- Pay full semester co-pay of $103.00 at Cashier in Joyal Building and bring receipt to Health Center to be noted on Health Center account.
Please note: card is not valid for stateside student service, including access to the Student Recreation Center, laptop checkout or student campus discounts.