If making payment online or at cashiers, please make sure your payment is receipted as a “Continuing and Global Ed payment.”
- Check/Money Order made payable to “Fresno State”. Write your Fresno State ID on your check or money order. Pay at Cashiers office or return payment and registration form to: Continuing and Global Education, 5005 N. Maple Avenue M/S ED76, Fresno, CA 93740-8025. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- Credit card payments: The University can only accept credit card information in person or online. If you wish to pay using a creditcard, you have two options:
- go to https://my.fresnostate.edu. Select Student Self Service > Student Center > Account Inquiry. You may pay using American Express, MasterCard, or Discover cards ONLY. Please note that a service fee of 2.9% is charged when you pay online with a credit card. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- go to the Cashier’s Windows, Joyal Building, between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You may pay using MasterCard and Visa ONLY.
- Cash payments: accepted at the Cashier’s Windows only.
For purchase of Continuing and Global Education Student ID card details, click here.