Continuing and Global Education payments are due within 24 hours of completing registration.
If making payment online or at cashiers, please make sure your payment is receipted as a “Continuing and Global Ed payment.” Payment for any additional course (or lab) fees must be receipted as “General Payment.”
- Check/Money Order made payable to “Fresno State”. Write your Fresno State ID on your check or money order. Pay at Cashiers
office in the Joyal Administration building. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- Credit card payments: The University can only accept credit card information in person or online. If you wish to pay using a creditcard, you have two options:
- go to https://my.fresnostate.edu. Select Student Self Service > Student Center > My Finances > View Ebills/Make a payment. You may pay using American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards ONLY. Please note that a service fee of 2.75% is charged when you pay online with a credit card. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- go to the Cashier’s Windows, Joyal Building, between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You may pay using MasterCard and Visa ONLY.
- Cash payments: accepted at the Cashier’s Windows only.
For purchase of Continuing and Global Education Student ID card details, click here.