If making payment online or at cashiers, please make sure your payment is receipted as a “Continuing and Global Ed payment.”
- Check/Money Order made payable to “Fresno State”. Write your Fresno State ID on your check or money order. Pay at Cashiers office or return payment and registration form to: Continuing and Global Education, 5005 N. Maple Avenue M/S ED76, Fresno, CA 93740-8025. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- Credit card payments: The University can only accept credit card information in person or online. If you wish to pay using a creditcard, you have two options:
- go to https://my.fresnostate.edu. Select Student Self Service > Student Center > Account Inquiry. You may pay using American Express, MasterCard, or Discover cards ONLY. Please note that a service fee of 2.9% is charged when you pay online with a credit card. You may also pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- go to the Cashier’s Windows, Joyal Building, between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You may pay using MasterCard and Visa ONLY.
- Cash payments: accepted at the Cashier’s Windows only.
Note 1. Education and Counseling Students: A permission number is required to enroll through Open University in any counseling or education course (COUN, CI [except CI 161], EAD, EHD, ERA, LEE, REHAB, SPED). Prior to obtaining a permission number from ED205, you must complete the permission form available at: http://www.fresnostate.edu/cge/approvalformFall12.pdf, obtain signature from the instructor, the program coordinator, and the KSOEHD Associate Dean. Once permission number is obtained, you may enroll and pay online or in person.
Note 2. Independent Study, Internships and other “Special” courses: Obtain a permission number from the department and enroll online or in person.
Note 3. Grading Option: Select your choice of grading option—Letter or CR/NC (credit or no credit)—choosing only what is available for your class (verify with department if enrolling in person). The grading option you designate is what will be posted on your permanent transcript, providing that option is available for the course.