You are not eligible to enroll through Open University if you have a hold or
financial obligation on your account.
You are eligible to enroll in courses through the Open University program if you:
- missed Fresno State’s admission deadline
- want to update your professional training and job skills for your current or future work
- want to test your interest in a field before entry or re-entry
- want to explore personal interests or take prerequisite classes
- were disenrolled or disqualified from the university or from an undergraduate degree program. Graduate students who are disqualified from the university are not eligible to enroll in 200 level courses through Open University.
- are NOT admitted and enrolled, or a continuing Fresno State student.
International students considering enrollment through Open University must contact
the International Office at 559.278.2782 or email Sarah Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org