Fresno State’s OLLI has a variety of choices for member participation, including General memberships, as well as short courses and field trips. You choose how involved you wish to be, depending on your availability and interests. Seating is limited at some events so RSVP as early as possible! Only registered OLLI members may attend OLLI activities. Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Osher General Sessions and Short Courses are open ONLY to members. Due to space limitations, we cannot accommodate guests. Non-members may attend Field Trips, space permitting, by paying the "non-member" field trip fees.
Anyone can attend a General Session by becoming a member. A General Member is $40 per person and can attend all seven General Sessions offered during the semester.
To become a member, please fill out the registration form and return it to the Osher office with your payment*.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
5245 North Backer Avenue M/S PB5
Fresno, CA 93740-8001
*We only accept checks & money orders payable to Fresno State Foundation. We now also accept Credit Card payments from VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- Admission to all General Sessions scheduled during the semester
- Opportunity to sign up for Short Courses and Field Trips
- Free parking on-campus during all General Session events and Short Courses
- Madden Library privileges
- OLLI-Mail announcements of Fresno State events via email
SHORT COURSES – Fee varies
- Open only to OLLI members
- Short courses are self-supporting; a minimum enrollment is required or courses may be cancelled
- Registration for all short courses is processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Participants are responsible for any course materials required
- All courses are non-credit and cannot be applied to a degree at Fresno State or any other institution
FIELD TRIPS– Fee varies depending on destination
- Open to members and non-members
- Field Trips are self-supporting; a minimum enrollment is required or trips may be cancelled
- Registration for all Field Trips is processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in vehicles operated or provided by OLLI