- Tutoring Schedule
Learn what tutors are in session now or search the schedule for the entire week.
- Join a tutoring session now
Once you click on this link you will be greeted by our virtual front desk and they will connect you with a tutor.
- Meet our tutors
Learn about each of our tutors, who they are, what they tutor, and how they can help.
- Ask a Tutor discussion board on Canvas
Chat with tutors by posting a question about your material and receive a response soon after.
- CANVAS support for students
Student Health and Counseling Services
All counseling services are still available on Zoom, including individual counseling, International Talking Circle, Let's Talk, and Alone Together.
- International Talking Circle: Drop in every Friday, 1 pm – 2 pm, Hosted by Zenaida Cruz, LMFT Licensed Therapist.
A safe space to discuss your thoughts, feelings, and concerns.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93016013761
- Let's Talk: Drop-in Monday-Friday, 9 am - 4 pm to speak with a counselor without an appointment.
- Alone Together: A support group for students who are feeling isolated due to the COVID-19 situation.