Applying students must submit the following items:
- Completed and signed Application Form.
- TOEFL iBT score of 61 or higher OR IELTS overall band score of 6.0. Students who do not meet these requirements may, on a case-by-case basis, be admitted to the CE program on the condition that they complete an English placement test during orientation. Depending on the results of the placement test, students may be required to substitute one or more of their courses for AEI curriculum during their stay.
- A “wish list” of 10 desired courses for the semester. Applicants can review the University’s General Catalog to obtain course descriptions and prerequisite requirements, and should check desired courses against the Class Schedule for availability in the desired semester.
- An original bank statement dated within the last six months. A faxed/scanned statement is acceptable for conditional admission, but an original statement must be received by mail shortly thereafter.
- Photocopy of passport.
- College/university transcript, as well as a list of any courses that the applicant is taking at the time of application (must be in English).