Prerequisites and Requirements
All candidates interested shall meet the university admission
requirements, including the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the last 60-units completed.
- Applicants who have earned or are in the process of earning a graduate degree must have at least a 3.0 grade point average in that program.
Classes will be conducted online on Canvas, Fresno State's learning management system. Before you can access Canvas, you will need a Fresno State email account. You may activate your Fresno State email account with your Fresno State ID number.
Participants must have access to a computer with a DVD drive, capable of running MS Windows-based software. The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 2000 XP or higher
- CPU Speed: 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB or
- MAC with minimum of 2 G RAM running Windows 2000 Professional or higher under emulation
VMware Fusion 2.0 or
Parallels Desktop 4.4 for Mac, or
ESRI software is included in the course fee and will be provided to students after enrollment and payment of registration fees. All courses are conducted in English.