Certificate in Community College Faculty Preparation – Online
This program has been discontinued until further notice.
This program, designed for current and aspiring community college faculty, provides the opportunity to:
- learn the unique set of skills and knowledge required for teaching in the community college
- examine various instructional techniques specific to community college
- enhance your pedagogical knowledge and skills
- earn postgraduate credit to apply toward a degree and/or salary advancement
- learn the skills inherent for online learning and teaching
Register online at www.fresnostate.edu/cge/registration. If you have difficulty registering, contact the Help Desk at 559.278.7000.
Click on the links below for course descriptions and details:
- The Community College as an Institution
- The Community College Student
- Theory and Practice: Effective Teaching and Classroom Communication Strategies – Online
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment at the Community College – Online
- Sponsored Experience at the Community College – Arranged
Important notice: Classes in this program will be discontinued following the Spring 2013 semester.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 559.278.0333.