Friday, December 20 is the last day to enroll!
2020 Winter Intersession Course Schedule (available October 21, 2019).
Important dates and deadlines for Winter Intersession 2020:
Winter Intersession dates are Dec. 26 - 31 (2019) & Jan. 2 - 10 (2020). Check back later for updated registration and student services information.
- October 18, 2019. View the Winter Intersession Course Schedule HERE.
- October 25, 2019. Early registration begins for Winter Intersession 2020.
- October 25 - November 18, 2019. Registration is open. Fees are $305 per unit and are due by November 18, 2019. To enroll in the class of your choice, go to my.fresnostate.edu.
- November 19, 2019. Students dropped for non-payment of fees.
- November 20 - November 22, 2019. Enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll while administrative decisions are made.
- November 22, 2019. Publish list of courses with sufficient enrollment (Go/No Go Decisions).
- November 23 through December 20, 2019. Immediate Pay Registration opens; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- December 20, 2019. Last day to enroll in Winter Intersession courses.
- December 26, 2019. Winter Intersession 2020 begins.
- January 1, 2020. No classes held on campus.
- January 10, 2020. Last day of Instruction for Winter Intersession 2020.
- January 17, 2020. Winter Intersession 2020 final grades are due.
Need assistance? Call 559.278.0333 or visit the Division of Continuing and Global Education in Kremen Education, Room 130, 5005 N. Maple Ave, Fresno, 93740. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE:The Division Office will close at 5:00 pm on Monday, December 23, 2019, for Winter Break. The Division Office will re-open Thursday, January 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM. Dates subject to change.
General Canvas and IT support will be available during Winter Intersession via the Technology Services Desk. The Technology Services Desk will be available by phone at 559.278.5000. Service Desk tickets can also be submitted any time via the web by visiting https://help.fresnostate.edu/. Once there, log in and click on ONLINE FORMS and select the appropriate form to submit.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues you have during our Winter Break office closure (December 24 through January 2 at 8:00 AM) that are not Canvas or IT related.
In case of a campus power outage (or other catastrophic event), Winter Intersession
students are encouraged to check the CGE Emergency Information page for classroom relocation information.