Monday, December 20 is the last day to enroll!
2022 Winter Intersession Course Schedule (PDF) is linked here. A list of GE courses can be found here (PDF). Please note: there are no refunds or reversal of fees for Winter Intersession classes after December 31.
Important dates and deadlines for Winter Intersession 2022:
Winter Intersession dates are December 27, 2021 through January 13, 2022.
- October 25, 2022. View the Winter Intersession Course Schedule HERE.
- October 25 - November 15, 2021. Registration is open. Fees are $305 per unit and are due by November 15, 2021. To enroll in the class of your choice, go to my.fresnostate.edu.
- November 16, 2021. Students dropped for non-payment of fees.
- November 16 - November 18, 2021. Enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll while administrative decisions are made.
- November 19, 2021. Publish the list of courses with sufficient enrollment (Go/No Go Decisions).
- November 19 through December 20, 2021. Immediate Pay Registration opens; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- December 20, 2021. Last day to enroll in Winter Intersession courses.
- December 27, 2021. Winter Intersession 2022 begins.
- January 1, 2022. No classes held on campus.
- January 13, 2022. Last day of Instruction for Winter Intersession 2022.
- January 19, 2022. Winter Intersession 2022 final grades are due.
Need assistance? Call 559.278.0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE:The Division Office will close at 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 23, 2021, for Winter Break. The Division Office will re-open Monday, January 3, 2022, at 8:00 AM. Dates subject to change.
General Canvas and IT support will be available during Winter Intersession via the Technology Services Desk. The Technology Services Desk will be available by phone at 559.278.5000. Service Desk tickets can also be submitted any time via the web by visiting https://help.fresnostate.edu/. Once there, log in and click on ONLINE FORMS and select the appropriate form to submit.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or issues you have during our Winter Break office closure (December 24 through January 3 at 8:00 AM) that are not Canvas or IT related.
In case of a campus power outage (or other catastrophic event), Winter Intersession
students are encouraged to check the CGE Emergency Information page for classroom relocation information.