View the 2018 Winter Intersession Course Schedule HERE.
Important dates and deadlines for Winter Intersession 2018:
Winter Intersession dates are Dec. 26 - 29 (2017) & Jan. 2 - 10 (2018). Check back later for updated registration and student services information.
- October 13, 2017. View the Winter Intersession Course Schedule online.
- October 27, 2017. Early registration begins for Winter Intersession 2018.
- October 27 - November 28, 2017. Registration is open. Fees are $290 per unit and are due by November 28, 2017. To enroll in the class of your choice, go to my.fresnostate.edu.
- November 29, 2017. Students dropped for non-payment of fees.
- November 29 - December 1, 2017. Enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll, as administrative decisions are made.
- December 2, 2017. Publish list of courses with sufficient enrollment (Go/No Go Decisions).
- December 2 through December 18, 2017. Immediate Pay Registration resumes; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- December 18, 2017. Last day to enroll in Winter Intersession courses.
- December 26, 2017. Winter Intersession 2018 begins.
- January 1, 2018. No classes held on campus.
- January 10, 2018. Last day of Instruction for Winter Intersession 2017.
- January 21, 2018. Winter Intersession 2018 final grades are due.
Need assistance? Call 559.278.0333 or visit the Division of Continuing and Global Education at ED 130, 5005 N. Maple Ave, M/S ED76, Fresno, CA 93740. Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE:The Division Office will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, December 22, 2017, for Winter Break. The Division Office will re-open Tuesday, January 2, 2018, at 8:00 AM. Dates subject to change.
General Blackboard and IT support will be available during Winter Intersession via the Help Desk. The Help Desk will be available by phone at 559.278.5000. Help Desk tickets can also be submitted any time via the web by visiting https://help.fresnostate.edu/. Once there, log in and click on ONLINE FORMS and select the appropriate form to submit.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or issues you have during our Winter Break office closure (December 25 through January 2 at 8:00 AM) that are not Blackboard or IT related.
In case of a campus power outage (or other catastrophic event), Winter Intersession
students are encouraged to check the CGE Emergency Information page for classroom
relocation information. Click here to access that page.