2017 Summer Session
Summer Session runs between June 12 – August 11, 2017. Click below to continue. Students can use this time to accelerate degree completion or expand their academic horizons.
- Provost Graduation Initiative Grant: The grant is for Fresno State students who are close to graduating. Qualified students may be eligible to receive up to $1,260 from the Division of Continuing and Global Education toward eligible Summer coursework.
- For Students: Registration information, policies, deadlines, and frequently asked questions for Summer Session.
- For Faculty: Course proposals, viability, instructor pay, and policies for faculty and department staff.
- Course Schedule: List of Summer Session classes.
Looking for a General Education or Upper Division Writing Requirement class in Summer Session? A listing of GE and W classes (PDF) is linked here
Timeline for Summer Session 2017
|January 30||Summer Session tentative course list goes live.|
|March||Official Class Schedule is released in early March.|
|March 20||Early Registration opens. Current students may register on their MyFresnoState accounts.|
|May 21||Early Registration ends. Fee deadline for Early Registration. Students who have not paid fees will be dropped from their classes on May 22.|
|May 22||Late Registration opens and lasts until the first day of class. Students must pay fees within 24 hours of registration.Reg|
|May 30-31||Registration unavailable. Course viability decisions will be made in consultation with faculty. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled.|
|June 12||Summer Session classes begin.|
|July 4||Independence Day holiday. Campus closed and no classes.|
|August 11||Last day of Summer Session classes.|
- Call 559.278.0333 or
- Visit the Division of Continuing and Global Education in the Education Building, Room 130, 5005 N. Maple Avenue, M/S ED76, Fresno, CA 93740. Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Summer office hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.