Faculty Information for Summer Session 2020
Contact the Summer Session coordinator, David Hoff, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559.278.0317 with any questions about Summer Session.
More information can be found on the pages below:
- Proposing a Course: guidance for scheduling a Summer Session class.
- Instructor Pay: Salary schedule and pay process for Summer Session.
- Procedures & Resources: information about Canvas, permission numbers, grades, and more.
Important Dates for Faculty
View important dates for students.
- Early October: Summer Session course proposal form posted on CGE website.
- December 2nd: Last day to submit Summer Session course proposals to Continuing and Global Education.
- December/January: Faculty will receive emails from Continuing and Global Education acknowledging receipt of course proposals.
- February 28th: Summer Session scheduling complete.
- March 16th: Summer Session registration opens.
- May 28th: Summer Session enrollment reviewed. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be
- June 8th: Summer Session classes begin.
- July 4th: Campus closed for Independence Day holiday. No classes will be held.
- August 7th: Last day of Summer Session classes.