Faculty Information for Summer Session 2021
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Summer Session Course Proposal Form is now available in DocuSign. All 2021 Summer Session course proposals must be submitted in this manner.Visit the course proposals page for more information on the DocuSign submission process and to start a proposal form.
Contact the Summer Session coordinator, David Hoff, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Summer Session.
More information can be found on the pages below:
- Proposing a Course: guidance for scheduling a Summer Session class.
- Instructor Pay: Salary schedule and pay process for Summer Session.
- Procedures & Resources: information about Canvas, permission numbers, grades, and more.
Important Dates for Faculty
View important dates for students.
- October 19th:Summer Session course proposal form available online.
- December 1st: Last day to submit Summer Session course proposals to Continuing and Global Education.
- December/January: Summer course scheduling. Faculty will receive email acknowledgements of course proposals.
- February 28th: Summer Session scheduling complete.
- March 15th: Summer Session registration opens.
- June 3rd: Summer Session enrollment reviewed. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be
removed from the schedule.
- June 14th: Summer Session instruction begins.
- July 5th: Independence Day (observed). No classes held.
- August 13th: Summer Session instruction ends.
- August 20th: Last day to submit Summer Session grades (for classes ending on August 13th).