Summer Session 2019
CLASS DATES: June 10 - August 9, 2019
Grades: Official grades for summer classes will be posted to transcripts on August 16th, 2019. If your class ends on an earlier date, you may view your grade in your MyFresnoState Student Center under "My Grades." Please note that summer grades are not considered "official" by the University until August 16th.
View Summer Session tentative class list (updated on May 29th with cancelled classes)
Summer Session is a nine-week term in which you can enroll in over a hundred Fresno State classes without the interruptions and demands of a regular semester. Summer Session is also open to other CSU students and community members (course prerequisites may apply).
(subject to change)
- November 30, 2018: Last day for faculty to submit Summer Session course proposals to Continuing and Global Education.
- March 1, 2019: posted to Summer Session tentative course list.
- March 13: Early Registration begins. Fees must be paid by April 22.
- April 22: Early Registration ends and fees are due. Students who have not paid will be dis-enrolled, but may re-enroll for remaining seats during Late Registration.
- April 23: Late Registration begins. Students must pay fees within 24 hours of enrolling in a class.
- May 28: Late Registration freezes.
- May 29-30: Summer Session enrollment reviewed. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled.
- May 31: Late Registration reopens.
- June 10: Summer Session classes begin.
- July 4: Campus closed for Independence Day holiday. No classes will be held.
- August 9: Last day of Summer Session classes.