Summer Session 2019
CLASS DATES: June 10 - August 9, 2019
Summer Session is a nine-week term in which you can enroll in over a hundred Fresno State classes without the interruptions and demands of a regular semester. Summer Session is also open to other CSU students and community members (course prerequisites may apply).
(subject to change)
- November 30, 2018: Last day for faculty to submit Summer Session course proposals to Continuing and Global Education.
- March 1, 2019: posted to Summer Session tentative course list.
- March 13: Early Registration begins. Fees must be paid by April 22.
- April 22: Early Registration ends and fees are due. Students who have not paid will be dis-enrolled, but may re-enroll for remaining seats during Late Registration.
- April 23: Late Registration begins. Students must pay fees within 24 hours of enrolling in a class.
- May 28: Late Registration freezes.
- May 29-30: Summer Session enrollment reviewed. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled.
- May 31: Late Registration reopens.
- June 10: Summer Session classes begin.
- July 4: Campus closed for Independence Day holiday. No classes will be held.
- August 9: Last day of Summer Session classes.