May-June Intersession 2018
May-June Intersession runs between May 21 - June 8, 2018.
Provost Graduation Initiative
The Provost Graduation Initiative is for Fresno State students close to graduating. Qualified students may be eligible to receive funding from the Division of Continuing and Global Education toward eligible Summer coursework. For details, click here.
Schedule of Courses
To download the May-June Intersession 2018 course schedule (PDF), click here after March 19, 2018.
NOTE: Enrollment freezes April 17-19. The final schedule will be posted on April 20
and enrollment resumes for Intersession on that date.
The Division of Continuing and Global Education has authored this list of student FAQs for May-June Intersession. This sheet is available for your reference and general guidance. CGE reserves the right to modify information and correct errors without notice.
Intersession occurs in the three-week period between semesters. The timeframe allows students to concentrate on one course without interruptions, demands of other classes or other activities. Students are able to maximize academic success and accelerate their time to degree completion.
Important dates and deadlines for May-June Intersession 2018:
- March 19, 2018. View the May-June Intersession 2018 class schedule on the web.
- March 19 - April 16, 2018. Enrollment begins. Registration fees are $290 per unit and are due by April 16, 2018. To enroll in the class of your choice, go to my.fresnostate.edu.
- April 17, 2018. Students are dropped for non-payment.
- April 17 - 19, 2018. Enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll, as administrative decisions are made.
- April 20, 2018. List of courses with sufficient enrollment (Go/No-Go Decisions) is available on the website.
- April 20 - May 21, 2018. Immediate Pay Registration; fees are due within 24 hours of registering for class.
- May 21, 2018. Classes begin.
- May 28, 2018. University holiday.
- June 8, 2018. Classes end.