Why Teach an Intersession Class?
Students benefit from additional opportunities to take coursework. Students taking courses through CGE may speed their time to graduation. Students who take high demand classes open seats for other students during other academic semesters.
When is May-June Intersession?
May 18 - June 5, 2020 (14 available days of instruction; more if classes are held on Saturdays). May 25, 2020 is a university holiday.
Timeline for May-June Intersession 2020
- Course proposal forms are due to CGE by December 2, 2019.
- Course list is available on the web on March 16, 2020.
- Registration takes place March 16 - April 13, 2020 and fees are due April 13.
- April 1, 2020 - deadline for Kennel Bookstore orders. Intersession instructors must use the HERO ordering system to document required course materials and textbooks no later than April 1, 2020. Contact the Kennel Bookstore Course Materials department at 559-278-4278 with any questions.
- On April 14, 2020, students are dropped for non-payment.
- From April 14-16, 2020, enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll as administrative decisions are made.
- April 17, 2020: Go/No-Go list of classes is announced and posted on website.
- April 17 - May 18, 2020 is Immediate Pay Registration. Fees are due with 24 hours of registering for class.
- May 25, 2020 is a University Holiday and no classes are held.
- Final grades are due by June 12, 2020.