Why Teach an Intersession Class?
Students benefit from additional opportunities to take coursework. Students taking courses through CGE may speed their time to graduation. Students who take high demand classes open seats for other students during other academic semesters.
When is May-June Intersession?
May 20 - June 7, 2019 (14 available days of instruction; more if classes are held on Saturdays). May 27, 2019 is a university holiday.
Timeline for May-June Intersession 2019
- Course proposal forms are due to CGE by December 1, 2018.
- Course list is available on the web on March 13, 2019.
- Registration takes place March 13 - April 22, 2019 and fees are due April 22.
- April 1, 2019 - deadline for Kennel Bookstore orders. Intersession instructors must use the HERO ordering system to document required course materials and textbooks no later than April 12, 2019. Contact the Kennel Bookstore Course Materials department at 559-278-4278 with any questions.
- On April 23, 2019, students are dropped for non-payment.
- From April 23 - 25, 2019, enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll as administrative decisions are made.
- April 26, 2019: Go/No-Go list of classes is announced and posted on website.
- April 26 - May 20, 2019 is Immediate Pay Registration. Fees are due with 24 hours of registering for class.
- May 27, 2019 is a University Holiday and no classes are held.
- Final grades are due by June 14, 2019.