Apply to the AEI
We are now accepting applications for the following sessions until the dates listed:
|Session||Session Dates||Application Deadline|
|Late Fall 2019||October 15 – December 6||September 9, 2019|
|Early Spring 2020||January 13 – March 6||November 18, 2019|
|Late Spring 2020||March 9 – May 8||January 21, 2020|
|Spring 2020||January 13 – May 8||November 18, 2019|
|Summer 2020||June 8 – July 31||April 27, 2020|
The application deadline for Early Fall 2019 (August 19 to October 11) and Fall 2019 (August 19 to December 6) ended on June 28, 2019.
The AEI accepts walk-in applications, email applications, and mailed applications. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about email applications. AEI applications should have all supporting documents and fees listed on page 1 of the application. Carefully completing parts of the application helps us to process your application more quickly. You will be contacted soon after we receive your paperwork.
PDF Files require Adobe Reader. Click here to install.
When applying, please submit the following items by the application deadline:
- Completed AEI application
- Application fee (payable to California State University, Fresno). This fee includes U.S. Postal Express Mail.
- If you are outside the United States, your application fee must have a computerized bank code and routing number and must be payable through a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.(Session and Fee Schedule)
- The AEI cannot accept credit card payments or bank transfers for the application fee.
- Bank statement (in U.S. dollar equivalency) from the person or agency that will support your educational and living expenses
- For Admission Purpose Letter for ESL studies if you are a government-sponsored student
- Copy of your passport page(s) that show your name, passport number, issue date, expiration date, birth date, and photograph
If you apply online, you may be asked for further documents. Please check the email you provided on your application frequently.
If you are currently studying at another U.S. school, please submit a completed AEI Transfer Eligibility Form with your AEI application.
Fresno State does offer conditional admissions for academically qualified students.
For questions concerning conditional admissions, please visit the (International Student Services and Programs) ISSP Undergraduate Conditional Admission Requirements page here.