We are now accepting applications for Early Spring 2018 (January 16-March 8, 2018) until November 21, 2017. The deadline to apply for Late Spring 2018 (March 19-May 17, 2018) is January 19, 2018.The application deadline for Late Fall 2017 (October 23-December 15, 2017) ended September 4, 2017.
The AEI accepts walk-in applications, email applications, and mailed applications. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about email applications. AEI applications should have all supporting documents and fees listed on page 1 of the application. Carefully completing parts of the application helps us to process your application more quickly. You will be contacted soon after we receive your paperwork.
PDF Files require Adobe Reader. Click here to install.
International Students Applying to the AEI
When applying, please submit the following items by the application deadline:
- Completed AEI application
- Application fee (payable to California State University, Fresno). This fee includes U.S. Postal Express Mail.
- If you are outside the United States, your application fee must have a computerized bank code and routing number and must be payable through a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.(Session and Fee Schedule)
- The AEI cannot accept credit card payments or bank transfers.
- Bank statement (in U.S. dollar equivalency) from the person or agency that will support your educational and living expenses
- For Admission Purpose Letter for ESL studies if you are a government-sponsored student
- Copy of your passport page(s) that show your name, passport number, issue date, expiration date, birth date, and photograph
Permanent Residents Applying to the AEI
Residents of the United States do not have to take a full load of study. Please contact AEI for further information.
If you are currently studying at another U.S. school, please submit a completed AEI Transfer Eligibility Form with your AEI application.
Fresno State does offer conditional admissions for academically qualified students.
For questions concerning conditional admissions, please visit the (International Student Services and Programs) ISSP Undergraduate Conditional Admission Requirements page here.
AEI Acceptance Documents
When your completed application materials have been reviewed and approved by the AEI, the following items will be sent to you:
- AEI Welcome Memo
- AEI Acceptance Letter
- AEI Acceptance Booklet
- AEI Learning Environment and Student Guidelines
- Housing Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Immunization Requirements
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire and Blood Test Verification Form (California State University, Fresno Health Center)
- Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility, Form I-20 A-B)