IMPORTANT: We will be processing Early Spring and Spring 2015 applications after mid September 2014.
PDF Files require Adobe Reader. Click here to install.
Applying to the AEI
PDF File: Printable AEI Application Form
You must submit the following items by the deadline for the session to which you are applying:
- Completed AEI application
- Application fee (payable to California State University, Fresno). This fee includes U.S. Postal Express Mail.
- If you are outside the United States, your application fee must have a computerized bank code and routing number and must be payable through a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.(Session and Fee Schedule)
- The AEI cannot accept credit card payments or bank transfers.
- Bank statement (in U.S. dollar equivalency) from the person or agency that will support your educational and living expenses
- For Admission Purpose Letter for ESL studies if you are a government-sponsored student
- Copy of your passport page(s) that show your name, passport number, issue date, expiration date, birth date, and photograph
Microsoft Word File: Printable AEI Transfer Eligibility Form
If you are currently studying at another U.S. school, you must also submit a completed AEI Transfer Eligibility Form with your AEI application.
AEI Acceptance Documents
When your completed application materials have been reviewed and approved by the AEI, the following items will be sent to you:
- AEI Acceptance Letter
- AEI Acceptance Booklet
- AEI Learning Environment and Student Guidelines
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire and Blood Test Verification Form (California State University, Fresno Health Center)
- Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility, Form I-20 A-B)