Welcome to the American English Institute
Celebrating Over Forty Years of Excellence!
Important Dates for spring 2019:
- January 9-10: Early Spring and Spring New Student registration and orientation
- January 14: Early Spring 2019 session begins
- January 18: Last date to apply for the Late Spring 2019 session
- January 21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day - No Class
- February 18: Presidents' Day - No Class
- March 5-6: Late Spring New Student registration and orientation
- March 8: Early Spring 2019 session ends
- March 12: Late Spring 2019 session begins
- April 1: Caesar Chavez Day - No Class
- April 15-19: Spring Break - No Class
- April 29: Last date to apply for the Summer 2019 session
- May 10: Late Spring 2019 session ends
Welcome to our website!
I invite you to explore and learn more about the American English Institute (AEI), California State University, Fresno’s Intensive English Program. For over forty years, AEI has offered English language instruction and has helped students from around the world to use English in a variety of settings. Whether your goal is to attend an American university, such as California State University, Fresno, or to improve your English language skills to advance your career, AEI can help you get there.
At AEI, we encourage our students to discover things about English and its use and about themselves. Our students grow as learners by taking classes from highly qualified teachers, working with students from other countries, meeting Fresno State students, and taking part in activities on campus, in Fresno, or around California.
I hope that you will enjoy finding out about us. We wish you the best in finding a program that fits you and your goals.