Colloquia and Talks
Talks in Linguistics - Fall 2016
Talks fall on Thursdays, 12:30-2 p.m. and are held in Peters Building 390, unless specified otherwise. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug. 25 - Oday Hassan, Fresno, on "The Comprehensive Communicative Program"
- Sept. 1 - Stage dark
- Sept. 8 - Chris Golston, Fresno State, on "Inflection and animal cognition"
- Sept. 15 - Stage dark
- Sept. 22 - Sean Fulop, Fresno State, on "Reassigned spectrograms"
- Sept. 29 - Stage dark
- Oct. 6 - Brian Agbayani & Chris Golston, Fresno State, on "Word order in prosodic phonology and the syntax-phonology interface"
- Oct. 13 - Stage dark
- Oct. 20 - Doreen Aune, Fresno, on "The Challenges of ESL with Refugee Population"
- Oct. 27 - Stage dark
- Nov. 3 - TBA
- Nov. 10 - Stage dark
- Nov. 17 - Brian Agbayani and Ed Zoerner, on "Non-constituent ellipsis is not ellipsis after all"
- Nov. 24 - stage dark because of THANKSGIVING
- Dec. 1 - TBA
- Dec. 8 - Stage dark