Colloquia and Talks
Talks in Linguistics - Fall 2016
Talks fall on Thursdays, 12:30-2 p.m. and are held in Peters Building 390, unless specified otherwise. Details: email@example.com
Aug. 25 - Oday Hassan, Fresno, on "The Comprehensive Communicative Program"
- Sept. 8 - Chris Golston, Fresno State, on "Inflection and Animal Cognition"
- Sept. 22 - Sean Fulop, Fresno State, on "Reassigned Spectrograms"
- Oct. 6 - Brian Agbayani and Chris Golston, Fresno State, on "Word Order in Prosodic Phonology and the Syntax-Phonology Interface"
- Oct. 20 - Doreen Aune, Boise, on "The Challenges of ESL with Refugee Population"
- Nov. 3 - TBA
- Nov. 17 - Brian Agbayani and Ed Zoerner, on "Non-Constituent Ellipsis is Not Ellipsis After All"
- Dec. 1 - Chandra Shekar and Brian Agbayani, on "Minimal Structural Architecture: Evidence from Clausal Restructuring in Kannada"