Dean's Council Annual Fund
Become a sustaining member today of the Dean's Council Annual Fund, and your monthly donation will ensure that arts and humanities education at Fresno State will thrive, both for today's students and future generations.
It's easy! Choose your giving level, and your contribution is automatically deducted at convenient intervals that you choose - weekly, monthly or quarterly.
Join the Dean's Council today. Click the button below, then click "Other," and enter "CAH Dean's Council."
Become a member today!
We invite you to join our Dean's Council, an annual giving program composed of distinguished alumni and friends who strive to promote and support the College of Arts and Humanities mission of intellectual and artistic exploration. Your annual donation to the Dean's Council will be divided evenly into two areas:
- Dean's Council Scholarship Endowment: Provides scholarships and student assistance
- Dean's Discretionary Fund: Provides curriculum enrichment, research and travel funding for students and faculty, technological and artistic support, as well as funding for the unique and unexpected needs of the College
Dean's Council members enjoy the following benefits:
Friend - $250-$499
- Members receive an invitation to the annual Dean's Council reception where the Dean will give a "State of the College" report
- Members receive acknowledgment in annual Arts in Motion, Celebrating Student Excellence* program
Patron - $500 - $999
- Friend benefits, plus...
- Members receive one ticket to Arts in Motion, Celebrating Student Excellence* event
Benefactor - $1,000 - $2,499
- Patron benefits, plus...
- Members receive two tickets to Arts in Motion, Celebrating Student Excellence* event
Dean's Council - $2,500+
- Benefactor benefits, plus...
- An invitation for two to a private lunch with the Dean